Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Breed Out the Ugly Day 1 - Meet Lexie!







Meet Lexie Torrezo! She's got some great big sharp features, and a fun body type. Her complexion is the literal white - not just pale. You can't see it but I also gave her scraggly teeth.

I'm a fan of her body shape. You can't tell much from this picture, but her upper arms and legs are as small as they can go, while her lower arms, legs, and feet are as big as they can go. Her boobs and waist are the tiniest they can be, while her tummy, bum, and hips are at max.

I gave her some big hair, to distract from her face a bit, and I added some makeup to try and warm up her death white skin. Then I tried to find her some flattering clothes!











I chose a small one bedroom house in Oasis Springs to be the Torrezo home! I'm very happy with this choice, I think there's plenty of room here to work with.




The original furnishings I decided on! Not much, tried to stick with the cheapest options so that she could still have money to, you know, live. I didn't plan on having Lexie work a real job, I decided she could sell paintings instead. So she has an easel. And then there's also a bookshelf and a computer for entertainment.




Here's Lexie working on her cooking skills. We don't want her burning down the house!!




Enter Lexie's mate! I'm a sucker for redheads, and I liked the look of this fellow. It is most unfortunate that his name is Goopy Grier... or maybe it's fate that someone named Goopy might be a part of Breed Out the Ugly.




I didn't have long to wait for a potential mate! He showed up during the welcome wagon challenge thing on Lexie's second day of living!




Their first date was at a spa, which went so well he agreed to move in before the date was over!




Here she is making googly eyes at him... it's a bit terrifying but I try not to look at her much. LOL




Kisses!!



As soon as she could, she got knocked up. And spent most of her pregnant time painting. The problem was, I kept liking the art she made so much, I would keep them instead of sell! It's okay, I had Goopy get a job so he helped her during his stay.





No comments:

Post a Comment