Monday, January 30, 2017

Breed Out the Ugly Day 3 - Goodbye Lexie!




Time for a remodel! I pulled the side wall out a couple squares and made a super long bedroom for when the toddlers grow up. I figured there was no point in selling the toddler beds, because I'll need them for the next gen. You can also see a couple upgrades. Every time Lexie makes enough money, she upgrades something. Of course, she couldn't do much upgrading since there was a bedroom addition.




It's time for Emerson to become a kid! Who else is looking forward to getting out of toddler? I must admit I'm not that big a fan of the toddlers. This is my first time playing toddlers. I had no problem skipping that age group when they introduced Sims 4. But alas, now I'm stuck with toddlers.




Here's kid Emerson after his hairstyle and outfit change. I like this pic cuz Danica is in the back just standing there looking dead and scary.




Here we have Emerson playing on the puter while Danica works on stacking blocks. I decided it was much easier to use the kiddie tablets to help the toddlers skill up.




I missed getting a pic of Danica growing up, but here she is. I missed the pic because I didn't realize it was her birthday, so she just randomly hopped out of her toddler bed all angry and grew up. Her face looks very similar to Emerson's. Her cheeks are a little sharper and her eyes are more like her mum's. She also has a tummy, where Emerson does not.




I didn't take many pictures of them as kids. A mix of forgetting and getting too busy dealing. Danica still has a temper. But here's Emerson blowing out the candles for his birthday!




Here's Emerson sitting on Danica's toddler bed, while Lexie is on his. You can see he didn't end up with her chin. His cheeks are pretty pronounced and his nose is still pointy and sharp but not as bad as hers. Body wise, he has Lexie's narrow shoulders, so I had to be picky about what he wore, because some of the tops looked awful on him.




Emerson's mate chosen! Okay, technically I haven't decided if he's heir yet, but I'm leaning toward him! He's still a teen right now, and she's a young adult, but this blonde is adorable. Her name is Leah Marion, and she's a part of a long forgotten family I played. I think it was the first family I played after I had to reinstall.




Everyone hold your breath! It's Danica's birthday!!




...

Oh... dear.




I gave her a nice haircut, and some makeup. She needed some eyeshadow to fake some eye definition, and some color to her death white face. Look at the lips on her! I also triiied to find some more flattering clothes. She ended up with her mom's body type, except Danica weighs a lot more.

It's decided - Emerson is heir.




While Emerson was growing up I bought Danica a treadmill. She lost a bunch of her weight, but she still has her mum's body type, so it didn't improve - other than some abs.




It was at this point where I took pity on Danica. She wasn't going to be heir, and her mum is already awful looking, so why not help her out a little? I put in a cheat to alter her. Not much, just enough for her to not look like a hideous Lexie-mini-me. I lessened her body shape a little, gave her a normal complexion, lowered her mouth a little and made it smaller, and shortened her pointy nose.




We end Lexie and Danica's story with Emerson blowing out his candles to reach young adulthood.

I moved Danica and Lexie out ASAP. On to Emerson!





No comments:

Post a Comment