Monday, January 23, 2017

Intro: And we're back with a new challenge!

Greetings, nobody!
(Not being bitter, just accepting of the fact that no one reads this blog.)

So what happened was... my Sims 4 started acting up/crashing with the addition of expansions, so I had to reinstall it completely and change the way it runs on the 'puter. Which means I've lost all my previous families! That hit me hard for a bit, so I've spent some time away from Sims 4. Occasionally I'd go in, start a family and play for a while, but I'd try not to get attached - what if I lost them too?

All seems to be well after a few months though... so I'm playing again... and I'm hoping to chronicle my newest challenge here!

The challenge I've chosen this time is....


Breed out the ugly!


Now, the main difference between this challenge and the other two I attempted previously, is that I won't be looking up official rules and I'm just not interested in any official scoring. So I've made up my own rules!


Iggle Squiggle's Breed Out the Ugly Rules:

~ Create the ugliest Sim you can
~ Move them in to a house of your choice unfurnished
~ No adding money cheats
--->
~ Choose one member of the opposite sex to be your sim's mate for the next gen
~ Move them in
~ You may only get pregnant twice
~ Move that mate sim out when the second pregnancy is complete
~ Your sim can no longer have kids
~ You may choose your next gen heir once all kids have reached at least teen
~ Once your chosen heir has hit young adult, move out your previous parent and any siblings

~ Repeat steps again from the arrow down
~ Hairstyles and outfits can be changed, but no reconstructive changes to sims in play!

~ See how many gens it takes to breed the ugly out!


And so.... we go!!


No comments:

Post a Comment