Friday, January 27, 2017

Breed Out the Ugly Day 2 - Babies of the second generation!




We start today with Lexie going in to labor! I have the Get to Work expansion, which means if I send her to hospital, I'll have to go to... I think. And I don't feel like going, it's basically a waste of time. So during the BOtU challenge, the ladies will be having their babies at home.




Poof! Baby!! A baby boy I named Emerson.




You can see he has his daddy's skin color, which is very promising! It was around this time that she got pregnant with baby #2.




Look at toddler Emerson! Awww, isn't he a cutie!!




Would you just LOOK at the lil sim thing in the corner?! SHE IS TERRIFYING.




Baby number 2! A girl named Danica. You can see there that Danica has the same skintone as her mum. I like this picture, because you can see Emerson's near his mum, and Goopy's just standing there staring like, "Well, I guess my job is done now."




Here's Danica as a toddler. I don't know if it's just intuition, but I'm thinking the heir will be Emerson. Their facial features are very similar as toddlers, but maybe it's the fact that Emerson has a normal skin color?




By now, Goopy's moved out and this was essentially the scene every day for a VERY SHORT AMOUNT OF TIME. Danica liked to play, but Emerson was a bit of a loner. Toddlers needs go down QUICK, so they're very rarely happy. And Danica had quite a temper. She became angry a lot more often than Emerson.




Fun fact: After playing with Danica like that, Lexie got dizzy, and APPARENTLY in the Sims 4, "dizzy" is a visible, chicken-pox-like, temporary disease.




I mean, LOOK at that. SCARY!!! These kids need to grow up ASAP so I can move her out and never have to look at her again. LOL.





No comments:

Post a Comment