Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Breed Out the Ugly Day 4 - Emerson's Chapters




This was technically a pic from when Emerson was still a teen, but I thought it was so cute I saved it for the beginning of his part of the story.




He and Leah spent a lot of time together when he was a teen, so it was super easy to move her in when he aged up and his mum and sis moved out.




Kisses!!





Another fun fact: I had Leah and Emerson wandering around nude for a bit before they had their woohoo, and apparently nude woohooing - even under the sheets - warrants blurring.




Yeah so maybe I left Leah nude for a while. I needed a change. Hahaha. So here she is giving birth to their first baby - a girl named Avery!




On to woohooing! This time they tried for a baby in the bush I found at the back of their lot, because why not?




OMG will you look at cute little Avery?? Leah's apparently a comedian and a writer, which was a bit of a problem because she was pulling in thousands of dollars a day, and I didn't want that. But I also didn't want to make her quit, because she would still be getting her book royalties anyhow... So I used a cheat to remove any money she earned. Every time she came home from work or got a royalty check, I'd do the math and change the balance back to what it was before the money.




Just a pic of Leah playing games on the puter while Avery plays on the tablet. Emerson is hopping out of the shower.





No comments:

Post a Comment