Monday, February 13, 2017

Breed Out the Ugly Day 9 - The Avery Chapters



Avery's birthday! Here's a disclaimer - I think Avery is the successful gen. She's not at all ugly. So I plan on playing through her story until her kids hit teen, but I plan on having fun with them. Which means the chapters of Avery will probably be a lot longer than the previous chapters!




Early the next morning, I sent Avery to the gym to look for a certain fellow for her mate. It would figure that the only ones in the gym that early would be Avery's mom and a personal trainer. Hi mom!




Hold the phone! THERE HE IS. Enter Don Lothario, a ridiculously good looking fellow. To be honest, Lexie saw Don before the Welcome Wagon and so before Goopy... but I felt he was just too pretty to be Lexie's. I decided that if a prettier gen heir was a lady, that she could have Don. And here they are.




Here's Avery as she face plants on her treadmill, while the personal trainer just smiles and her mom is... I dunno I think she was doing push ups. lol.




After the gym, later that evening, Avery called Don up and invited him to the spa. She's on the pink yoga mat and he's on the red on. Nice how they match their mats with their outfits!




OMG just look at how pretty that guy is. Geeze. They spent a good amount of time together that day, built their friendship pretty well!




Time to say goodbye to the fam! We have daddy Emerson trying to talk to sister Eliza while she does her thing on the puter, and her twin Beatrice doing some light stretches in the background. This is the last picture I have of them before I send them on their way!




Enter pretty Don! He moved in shortly after this!




And we'll end this post with a picture of the them together... taking a picture together. ♥





No comments:

Post a Comment