Friday, February 3, 2017

Breed Out the Ugly Day 5 - Eliza & Beatrice




We're starting the next day with a couple of my favorite pictures. I just love this one. Emerson and pregger Leah just standing there staring at little Avery playing. Avery is so flipping cute. I'm not getting my hopes up though, Emerson and Danica didn't look terrible as toddlers/children. It was when they hit teen that their features came through.




Another favorite pic. Emerson is about to help potty train Avery while Leah's just smiling even though she's about ready to pop. By this point, I made Emerson and Leah decide to just be friends. I didn't want them missing each other too much when Leah moved out.




It's go time! Baby number 2!




Tada! Baby number 2!! A baby girl named Eliza!




But... what's this??? Yep, she had TWO babies! Twins! Both girls. Eliza and Beatrice!




Here's one last shot of Leah, walking by the twins. I moved Leah out shortly after this, which was actually a mistake... Emerson had a lot of trouble taking care of toddler Avery AND the twin babies. He had to hire a nanny for a couple days for help!




The beautiful twins! I think that's Eliza in the blue and Beatrice in red. Even though they're twins, I'm not sure they're identical. I think their features are slightly different.




Upgraded a bunch of stuff, to where the bill was over 4k, and he only had 3k, so he had a LOT of painting to do, because we also needed another toddler bed. And eventually another teen bed. I gotta admit a LOT of their days was spent with Emerson painting, and the toddlers just skilling on their tablets.




Avery's growing up! I kinda love how all three girls ended up with their mom's blonde hair. And it looks like Avery is the only one who ended up with Emerson's skin color.




This is Avery dancing while the twins still skill and Emerson's working on typing. I considered making him start writing novels, but I doubt it.




We'll end today with a cute pic of Avery working on homework while Emerson web browses. She's sitting on Beatrice's toddler bed. The bed fit there just fine, but I had to remove the activity tables in the kids' room to fit another bed. I figure I'll put them in the backyard or something.





No comments:

Post a Comment