Monday, February 6, 2017

Breed Out the Ugly Day 6 - 3rd gen are now kids




Today in BOtU.... not one minute after opening my Sims 4 game, Emerson wandered outside and bam - ALIENS.




Goodbye Emerson!

To be honest, I got a little anxious when this happened. What happens if Emerson gets knocked up? Alien baby Torrezo would likely NOT make the cut as heir... would I keep it anyway? But I didn't have to worry too long - days passed without him showing even the slightest baby bump, so it's all okay.




Here we have Avery working on her violin skills while Eliza watches along.




And here we have Emerson dancing along with the twins!




And here's Emerson cooking! I'm pretty excited he hasn't set anything on fire yet. He's a bit of a slob though. Every now and then I just have to MAKE HIM CLEAN. Come on, dude. Come on.




Here he is, cleaning the dishes! The twins were napping at this time and Avery was at school. That's when he normally does any cleaning. Most of his cooking is done during the kids sleep time too.




It's the twins birthday! I considered just letting them age up on their own, but then I remembered when Danica aged up I missed a pic so I figured - better make a cake!

Look at Eliza's face. So cute. LOL




And here's Beatrice! Looks like that counter needs to be cleaned again.




And here we have the twins as kids! They both aged up in to that same matching hairstyle and I thought it was so cute I kept it. I just changed their outfits to the normal blue vs red. Eliza's still in blue, Beatrice is still in red.

That's all I've got for today!




No comments:

Post a Comment