Friday, February 10, 2017

Breed Out the Ugly Day 8 - 3rd gen heir



Today we start with a better picture of Avery as a teen. She's adorable! Picked up most all her features from her mum. I'm leaning towards choosing her as heir even though I don't know what the twins look like yet - because she's so cute!




Avery spends every evening practicing her violin, and sometimes the rest of the family will come out to listen to her.




Time for the twins to become a teen! Eliza's cake was first.




And then it was Beatrice's turn. That's actually Eliza next to her celebrating - before I changed her clothes and her hair. First off, she's my blue twin - so bright pink and red won't do. And second, that ponytail is the hairstyle her mom used when she worked out. I want her to be different from her mom.




New outfits for the twins. They didn't age in to matching hairstyles this time, so I stuck to that. Eliza had that long ponytail, so I tried to find a long-ish style for her. Beatrice aged in to this short cut, so I figured hey, why not.




Here you can see they're pretty similar in their features. When viewed straight on they look okay, but profiles show... They've both got sharp chins, cheeks, and noses.




Oh look, Emerson's not doing the dishes for once!




Here's Emerson's three daughters side by side. The twins look pretty much identical with their sharp features, but cute Avery got most of her features from her mum... needless to say, I've chosen the 3rd gen heir.




I pick this goofball!!





No comments:

Post a Comment