Monday, February 20, 2017

Breed Out the Ugly Day 12 - Toddlers growing up



This is a fun little popup that shows when you leave your kids. I was hesitant to just have her leave, but I knew it was super easy to bring her home from work, so I figured it was fine. But yeah! This pops up. I sent them to daycare for a few days until Avery was able to earn enough cash to hire a nanny comfortably, since bills were around 7k a week.




Here we have our nanny, ignoring the mess behind him while he just awkwardly stares at the kids who are chilling on their tablets.




Also, one evening, when Avery got back home, she went to practice her guitar, and nanny just grabbed the violin and started playing!




Time for Lyric to age up!




There she is! Cutie!




Mommy hugs! I'm embarrassed I didn't get more toddler pics of these two. Like, seriously lacking. Shame on me.




And now it's Brennan's turn! Wondering what cake that is?




A sugar free carob coconut cake! Mmm... okay I won't like, parts of that sounds okay, but to be honest, carob is what they make most "dog-friendly" cakes out of, so I just imagine this cake tasting like a big, soft dog biscuit.




Last picture! A bathroom pic. Of Brennan looking at his mom. Like, seriously look at this kid. Ridiculously good looking. Too bad the facial features grow differently from kid to teen. He's adorable.





No comments:

Post a Comment